Coconut Cake ~ Indian Relish:Best Online Indian Recipes Collection Blog


Coconut Cake

Ingredients:

1.750 ml water,

2.1/2 kg sugar,

3.1 cup pure ghee,

4.200 gms butter,

5.250 gms rava,

6.250 gms dessicated coconut,

7.8 eggs,

8.1/2 tbsp baking powder and

9.1 tbsp vanilla essence.

Method:

1.Boil water and suger together.

2.When sugar melts,add 1 cup of ghee or butter.

3.Let the mixture cool down.

4.When ghee or butter dissolves,add dessicated coconut and rava to the mixture.

5.Now beat the eggs,add to the above mixture and mix it properly.

6.Then add baking powder to the above mixture,mixing it well.

7.Add vanilla essence,mixing it well.

8.Keep the mixture for 1/2 or 2 hour before baking.


Custom Search

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alpa, you have amazing recipes and I simply love those cake recipes! I'm sorry for being able to reply to your response to my blog(dec23rd), as I was away from blogging for a long time. Sure we can exchange links, and I will do so as you have directed me. You can include my blog in your list as well. Let me know if you have any queries.

Indranee Batabyal said...

Hello Alpa,
Thanks for adding my blog. You can now view yours as well in mine. Waiting to check out your upcoming recipes. Take care.

Thistlemoon said...

I love coconut cake and it is just so pretty!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!